Tech startup world we always heard a lot about Growth Hacking. Whenever I meet someone in the corporate world explaining these words, people were all amazed and intrigued by my explanation. So I have decided to come onboard to write this article.
My conclusion is that I think all these ‘growth’ processes attribute to every person in the company. As I expound on this topic further, maybe you’ll be able to see why.
It doesn’t matter if you’re the CEO, CFO, business dev director or Pantry auntie, the idea here is that growth of a product brings together every forms of business together.
Here are the breakdowns.
- Increase traffic and generate leads
- Optimise marketing campaign
- Get traction for new feature launches
- Content Marketing
- Make followers actual users
- Discover new customer acquisition channels.
- Optimize onboarding process
- Automate onboarding communication
- Remove any activation bottleneck
- Accurate retention analysis
- Advanced techniques for pulling users back
- Optimise digest and educational emails and communication
- Increase payable customer base
- Maximise your free-trial and freemium conversions
- Engage your customers and reduce churn
- Launch successful referral programs (even we are still figuring this one out – require tons of testing)
- Build Viral mechanisms into your product (Airbnb’s give $20, get $20 is one good example, as both parties benefit)
- Increase your viral co-efficient
Above is a great video to share.
Growth Hacking simply means – Using whatever channels you can to do whatever output you wants.
If you have read this article, congrats been on the DARK side of the world.
By Jon Ng